Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you provide your roofing services?
We offer commercial roofing services throughout Georgia but primarily work in the greater Atlanta area. Learn more about our service area.
What businesses do you work with?
We work with any commercial industry. This may range from industrial buildings, to office buildings, and schools just to name a few. No job is too big or too small for us to handle. We just want to make sure we help educate you, provide the very best service, and at a cost that fits within your budget.
Why does a roof wear out?
There are many reasons why a roof begins to break down. Here are some common reasons roofing systems wear out:
- Neglect. Not fixing existing damage quickly can worsen over time.
- Environment. The sun, wind, rain, snow, and thunderstorms can be a source of roof damage.
- Building settlement. The expansion and contraction of a building can be harmful to a roofing system.
- Lack of maintenance. Proper maintenance prolongs the life of a roof.
- Interior conditions. The humidity inside a building can cause significant condensation problems in the roofing system.
What are some of the best roofing products in the industry today?
We use some of the best roofing products on the market, providing maximum protection for our clients. If you want to know what kind of roofing system is best for you, check out our blog post on the advantages of different roofing systems.
- American Weatherstar Coatings
- JP Stevens
- ER Systems
Will a new roof save money on energy costs?
If you replace your roof with the appropriate product, then yes, you will notice energy savings. A cooler roof can not only protect the exterior and interior of your building, but it can help keep cooling costs down during hot Georgia summers. Learn more about green roof systems.
How do I know if I have a roofing problem?
The best way to know if you are having problems with your roof is to look for problem areas inside your building. If you start to notice damp ceiling tiles, walls that show moisture, or obvious puddles of water, chances are you have an issue with your roof.
Do you have references?
- Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Hall County Schools
- Hi Fi Buy’s Amphitheatre
- Jackson EMC
- Tanger Outlet Mall
- Young Harris College and more!